- What is the process in getting my site up & running?
- Can you write the copy for me? Do I have to provide the content?
- Do I need to provide photos/images for my site?
- I don't have a logo, can you design one for me?
1. Firstly it is best to either meet or set aside some time for an indepth phone conversation so that we can discuss exactly what you require from your site and the expectations that you have for your project.
2. After this initial meeting VF Digital Designs will prepare a detailed quote that outlines exactly what will be included with your website design, plus any options you may be considering. At this stage it is important for the client to be thinking about what they do and don't like with other websites they have visited, whether it be the colour scheme, layout or some aspect of the website's functionality. This will help VF Digital Designs to design a site that the client will be happy with.
3. If you are happy with the quote and accept it, then VF Digital Designs will require a small deposit to commence work and will start to prepare some 'mock designs' for your site. A maximum of 3 separate designs will be provided (with unlimited variations at this stage to things such as colours and fonts).
4. Once you (the client) selects a design VF Digital Designs will start to build the site. It is important to ensure the design is exactly how you would like it to be at this stage, as changing the design from this point forward may incur additional charges. At this point the client will also need to provide the text and content for the site in an electronic format.
5. Once the site is complete we will ask the client to review all the information to ensure that it is correct. Once any revisions are made that are required the site will then be 'live'.
Yes, you are required to provide the content for your website. Copy writing will incur additional fees, and is not included in the quote. VF Digital Designs are happy to provide advice and guidance on the copy provided by the client, but are unable to write all of the content for you as a part of any website design package, unless it has been specifically included in the quote.
Content must be provided in an electronic format. Additional costs may be incurred for handwritten material or dictated material.
If you have photos that are relevant to your site then by all means please provide them. If you do not have suitable photos we can purchase stock photos for you through either iStockPhoto or Getty Images. The cost of stock photos is not incluced in the quote, but as a guide a small image starts at approximately $2 through iStockPhoto.
Yes! This is not a problem. If necessary we can also put you in touch with a Graphic Designer to not only design your logo, but also all of your stationary requirements.