The design of your website is crucial to its success. When designing your website I will look at what you are aiming to achieve by having your site.
Do you want to:
- Increase awareness of your business or brand?
- Provide your prospective customers with more information?
- Sell products online?
There are many purposes for your site and the design of it needs to consider all of these elements, whilst providing a positive user experience.
Your website needs to be in keeping with your company branding and reinforce your positioning strategy, whilst ensuring it is modern, user and search engine friendly.
- The first step is to get in touch or complete a quote request online.
- We can then discuss what your requirements are and determine the best solution to meet these requirements.
- From this point you will receive a detailed quote that will outline everything that is included.
- Should you accept the quote we can then discuss in more detail about the design (look and feel) of the site, and you will be given some initial design concepts.
- Once you have chosen your preferred design we can then 'tweak' it to make sure it is exactly what you are after.
- Once the design has been 'tweaked' the remaining pages of the site will be designed.
- Once all the pages have been designed the building stage of the website will commence.
Things to consider
A great place to start when deciding on how you would like your website to look, feel and function is to review your competitors. What do they do well? What do you offer that makes you stand apart from them? What do you like about their sites? What do you dislike? What do you think you can do better?
It is also worthwhile noting elements about other websites that you particularly like (even if their industry is unrelated to yours) whether that be the colour scheme, usability or general feel of the site.
For more information on website design please contact me.